Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome to My Neuk!

 

This blog was originally set up on WordPress; however, today I decided for various reasons to move it over to Blogger.  Thank you for being an “early days” visitor, and please keep in mind that this site is very much a work in progress.

What is a neuk, you ask?  “Neuk” is Scottish for “nook.”

IMG_4257

Indoor Neuk

Blogging since November 2005 and with other Web presences, the focus of this site are my adventures into the world of writing with a purpose other than the everyday Life happenings found on my blog Phoenix Once Again.

What will I be writing?

Since 2005, when folks hear the story of my life experiences over the past decade, a very common reaction is, “You should write a book!”

I kid you not.  No, these were not paid endorsements.   Angel

At different times I would make an attempt, but it somehow just did not feel right and my efforts subsequently faded away.  

During participation in the Blogging from A to Z April 2012 Challenge, I found a foundation, a concept for my story’s format and, hopefully, the discipline to write on a regular basis.

It also dawned on me that since June 2010, I have realized a longstanding dream of living as a full-timing RVer.  If that dream can materialize, why not the dream of writing and publishing my story?

IMG_4427

Outdoor perch

Like everything in my life, and my life in general, this site is a work in progress.   I hope you will find enough of interest and enjoyment here that you will return for a visit.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments if you choose to give me a shout out.

Somehow I think this is gonna be some ride!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your new 'neuk'. Enjoy the ride. You've helped me think about a few things so thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn. Say something!