Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10, 2012 - Views of the Past Week

 

Maggie is doing absolutely great and will have her stitches out this Friday!

 

October 2012 in hospital

On October 5, grandson Oisin was born to Ian and Rose in Ireland.  I am so very honored that the blanket I knitted for grandson Fionn a few years ago accompanied them to hospital and is getting good use.

 

Oct 5 campfire

Oct. 5 campfire honoring Oisin’s arrival

 

Foggy Night

We’ve had some foggy nights

 

IMG_4778

Beavers are busy on the property

 

IMG_4764

The spiders are still busy, too!

 

Birthday cards

My birthday was very nice!

 

Office ready to go back to work

After taking care of work from our RV for the past three months, I cleaned and organized my office.  I’m about ready to move back over to the office in anticipation of increased activity around here in the coming weeks.

 

IMG_4798

Mr. Sun has been shy lately.  (Office trailer in foreground; our rig in the background.)

 

IMG_4782

We’re so lucky; we don’t have to drive around to take in the Autumn colors

IMG_4780

 

IMG_4793

Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_4438

I am a Warrior.

1 comment:

It's your turn. Say something!