Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012 - A Blog Hop!

 

 

You may have noticed things have been a wee bit quiet here the past couple of months.  That’s what appendicitis, a cancer diagnosis and two surgeries will do to one’s writing schedule and inclination.  I’m reentering the world a bit more every day and happened to find this mentioned on my friend Donna’s site My Write Spot.

Throwing all caution (and projects I planned for this morning) to the wind, I have jumped in!  I hope you will visit Katherine’s site at Beyond the Hourglass Bridge to see what it’s all about and visit the participating sites.  Thanks, Katherine, for sponsoring this fun project. 

Okay, I’m off to check out some blogs!

Thanks for stopping by!  Now go write!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Kat here, thanks for joining in the hop! I remember visiting this blog (and getting very teary) during the GUTGAA blogfest and have been a follower ever since. Best wishes with everything and glad to see you're back writing and blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn. Say something!