Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012 - Writing in My Mind

We are on holiday until next Tuesday, June 12, attending a trailer rally in Lancaster, PA.  There are 17 other Montana owners here with their rigs.

IMG_4481

I envisioned hours-long stretches of uninterrupted time to devote to my WIP.

<insert snort, giggle, raucous laughter here>

You know what?  I’m not beating myself up about visiting with folks and spending touristy-quality time with my hubby.  We have certainly made some memories on this wee getaway, although not by design.

  • A truck in front of us “blew up” on the way here along Interstate 78.  You can read about my Sarah Connor experience by clicking here.
  • Want to hear about our second cheating death during a runaway Amish carriage ride?  Check out   Intercourse was a Wild Ride  to read about yesterday’s adventure!

For whatever it’s worth, I am writing, albeit not on the WIP.  I guess it’s all good, eh?  We still have two full days here with no plans in place, so I may make some progress yet.

If I don’t . . . well, who cares?  I’m having fun and relaxing!

IMG_4482

Thanks for stopping by!  Now go write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn. Say something!